Brightside
Welcome to Brightside!

BS is a forum for members of Polyvore to gather and make new friends! When registering, please make sure you use a similar username to the one you use on Polyvore. Please also try to stay away from using symbols such as hearts as they will not show up on the forum. Thanks!

If you have not done so already, please register and join the fun!

Regards,
BS Staff

Hayyy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hayyy.

Post by Dott on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:05 pm

Ello everyone. grin
The name's Dott. Anyone who calls me Dotty gets slapped. xD
My signature smiley:
b(^3^)d
Steal and dieeee. xD
I'm probably coming off as weird, but I'm not. Really. yar
avatar
Dott
Member
Member

Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-07-04
Location : Either listening to Paramore or reading Percy Jackson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hayyy.

Post by Chelsea on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Hey Dotty! lol, I'm kidding. tongue Welcome to Bside! (:
avatar
Chelsea
Owner
Owner

Posts : 255
Join date : 2009-08-23
Age : 21
Location : Wonderland

View user profile http://brightside.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hayyy.

Post by Dott on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:09 pm

*le slapeth*
Btw thanks xD
avatar
Dott
Member
Member

Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-07-04
Location : Either listening to Paramore or reading Percy Jackson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hayyy.

Post by PHOEBEEEE on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:11 pm

Sooo, my name is Phoebe... Uhmm, I like String Cheese? Hahahaha. I've never been on anything like this before.
avatar
PHOEBEEEE
Member
Member

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 23
Location : KENTUCKY!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hayyy.

Post by Dott on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:13 pm

PHOEBEEEE wrote:Hahahaha. I've never been on anything like this before.
I'm on another forum called Girls United which was originally a Girlsense forum but has now pretty much turned into a girl haven. xD
avatar
Dott
Member
Member

Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-07-04
Location : Either listening to Paramore or reading Percy Jackson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hayyy.

Post by Kyra on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:15 pm

Hello, name's Kyra. Not kee-ruh, kay-ruh. I usually get my name mistaken from saying that. x] I like moogles cool lol. ^_^
avatar
Kyra
Member
Member

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 22
Location : AZ, PHL

View user profile http://findinganswersintheheart.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hayyy.

Post by Dott on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:16 pm

Kyra wrote:Hello, name's Kyra. Not kee-ruh, kay-ruh. I usually get my name mistaken from saying that. x] I like moogles cool lol. ^_^
Moogles? like from Final Fantasy? Dude, I have that game.
avatar
Dott
Member
Member

Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-07-04
Location : Either listening to Paramore or reading Percy Jackson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hayyy.

Post by Kyra on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:18 pm

Dott wrote:
Kyra wrote:Hello, name's Kyra. Not kee-ruh, kay-ruh. I usually get my name mistaken from saying that. x] I like moogles cool lol. ^_^
Moogles? like from Final Fantasy? Dude, I have that game.

Cool! Moogles are also from Kingdom Hearts, too. yar lol I also like drawing them too.
avatar
Kyra
Member
Member

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 22
Location : AZ, PHL

View user profile http://findinganswersintheheart.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hayyy.

Post by Dott on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:21 pm

Kyra wrote:
Dott wrote:
Kyra wrote:Hello, name's Kyra. Not kee-ruh, kay-ruh. I usually get my name mistaken from saying that. x] I like moogles cool lol. ^_^
Moogles? like from Final Fantasy? Dude, I have that game.

Cool! Moogles are also from Kingdom Hearts, too. yar lol I also like drawing them too.
Kingdom Hearts also rocks. Which ones have you played? I have the 1st and 2nd, and I want 358/2 days.
avatar
Dott
Member
Member

Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-07-04
Location : Either listening to Paramore or reading Percy Jackson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hayyy.

Post by Madi on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:21 pm

Welcome : D
avatar
Madi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hayyy.

Post by Kyra on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Dott wrote:
Kyra wrote:
Dott wrote:
Kyra wrote:Hello, name's Kyra. Not kee-ruh, kay-ruh. I usually get my name mistaken from saying that. x] I like moogles cool lol. ^_^
Moogles? like from Final Fantasy? Dude, I have that game.

Cool! Moogles are also from Kingdom Hearts, too. yar lol I also like drawing them too.
Kingdom Hearts also rocks. Which ones have you played? I have the 1st and 2nd, and I want 358/2 days.

Haven't played any. xD I don't own any KH video games. But I know someone who plays KH too. I also read the manga ^_^
avatar
Kyra
Member
Member

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 22
Location : AZ, PHL

View user profile http://findinganswersintheheart.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hayyy.

Post by Dott on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:25 pm

Kyra wrote:
Dott wrote:
Kyra wrote:
Dott wrote:
Kyra wrote:Hello, name's Kyra. Not kee-ruh, kay-ruh. I usually get my name mistaken from saying that. x] I like moogles cool lol. ^_^
Moogles? like from Final Fantasy? Dude, I have that game.

Cool! Moogles are also from Kingdom Hearts, too. yar lol I also like drawing them too.
Kingdom Hearts also rocks. Which ones have you played? I have the 1st and 2nd, and I want 358/2 days.

Haven't played any. xD I don't own any KH video games. But I know someone who plays KH too. I also read the manga ^_^
Haven't read the manga, but my friend Chase has it. He moved though sad<
avatar
Dott
Member
Member

Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-07-04
Location : Either listening to Paramore or reading Percy Jackson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hayyy.

Post by nicoleesheckler(: on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:28 am

err, sorry to interrupt your covo xD
but im nicole && i have a friend named dott. {its not her real name//but whatver}
so its cool to know that her name is popular ;D
avatar
nicoleesheckler(:
Fashionista

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 20
Location : candylandd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hayyy.

Post by Dott on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:40 am

Hey Nicole!
It's totally fine, the convo just kinda ended last night. xD
Dott's not my real name, it's short for polkadott which I used as my screen name everywhere for a while.
avatar
Dott
Member
Member

Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-07-04
Location : Either listening to Paramore or reading Percy Jackson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hayyy.

Post by nicoleesheckler(: on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Lol i knew that {err no i didnt}
avatar
nicoleesheckler(:
Fashionista

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 20
Location : candylandd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hayyy.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum