Brightside
Welcome to Brightside!

BS is a forum for members of Polyvore to gather and make new friends! When registering, please make sure you use a similar username to the one you use on Polyvore. Please also try to stay away from using symbols such as hearts as they will not show up on the forum. Thanks!

If you have not done so already, please register and join the fun!

Regards,
BS Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Brightside
Welcome to Brightside!

BS is a forum for members of Polyvore to gather and make new friends! When registering, please make sure you use a similar username to the one you use on Polyvore. Please also try to stay away from using symbols such as hearts as they will not show up on the forum. Thanks!

If you have not done so already, please register and join the fun!

Regards,
BS Staff
Brightside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wowzer

3 posters

Go down

Wowzer Empty Wowzer

Post by Rosii Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:35 am

Weird topic title, but oh well ;o

I'm rosii, pleased to meet you here. I am an old friend of Chelseas', but haven't been able to get in touch with her lately ;( I am hoping to revive my old gs website soon so.. yeah. thats me.

Rosii

Back to top Go down

Wowzer Empty Re: Wowzer

Post by Chelsea Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:55 pm

I just got your email and I had totally forgotten about this place. I don't go on Polyvore anymore so I don't really have a reason to come on, not to mention my internet is out for a month. I am using my Blackberry right now. Life has been very hectic for me so I don't think I can come on here much, but I will try to come on your GS site if I have some time. Please email me Rosii; creckdenwald (at) aol.com and I will reply soon. Thanks. smile
Chelsea
Chelsea
Owner
Owner

https://brightside.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosii Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:55 am

Well I actually wanted to ask whether you wanted to assist me with it tongue like you used to

Rosii

Back to top Go down

Post by nicoleesheckler(: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:19 pm

Wow i completely forgot about this place! And I dropped polyvore earlier, but im back on haha.
So yaay im here lol. grin
nicoleesheckler(:
nicoleesheckler(:
Fashionista

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum